song #5


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



O processo chama-se Cantar-Por-Cima. RC,

This Time Tomorrow, pelos The Kinks*

This time tomorrow where will we be?
On a spaceship somewhere sailing across an empty sea?
This time tomorrow what will we know?
Will we still be here watching an in-flight movie show?
I'll leave the sun behind me and watch the clouds as they sadly pass me by
Seven miles below me I can see the world and it ain't so big at all
(Well), This time tomorrow what will we see?
Fields full of houses, endless rows of crowded streets?
I don't where I'm going, I don't want to see
I feel the world below me looking up at me
Leave the sun behind me, and watch the clouds as they sadly pass me by
And I'm in perpetual motion and the world below doesn't matter much to me
(Well), This time tomorrow where will we be?
On a spaceship somewhere sailing across an empty sea?
(Well), This time tomorrow where will we be?
(Well), This time tomorrow what will we see?
This time tomorrow


[*e pela pele de uma série de actores franceses.]


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “song #5”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger