insustentável faz-de-conta o caraças


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



At last I am born / historians note / I am finally born / I once used to chase / affection withdrawn / but now I just sit back and yawn / because I am born, born, born // "Look at me now / from difficult child / to spectral hand / to Claude Brasseur / blah, blah, blah, blah..." // At last I am born / vulgarians know / I am finally born / I once thought that time / accentuates despair / but now I don't actually care / because I am born, born, born // "Look at me now / from difficult child / to spectral hand / to Claude Brasseur / blah, blah, blah, blah..." // At last I am born / at last I am born / living the one, true, free life / born / I once thought that I / had numerous reasons to cry / and I did - but I don't anymore / because I am born, born, born // At last I am born / at last I am born / it took me a long, long time / but now I am born / I once was a mess / of guilt because of the flesh / it's remarkable what you can learn / once you are born, born, born / born, born, born / born, born, born.

[In At Last I'm Born, by Morrissey.]


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “insustentável faz-de-conta o caraças”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger