yet untitled jared's poem number one


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



my grave is finally covered up
the earthly worms are curling round my fingers
my flesh gets slowly rotten
and my eyes will dry a lot and then stop seeing
a being
i’m no longer for a cursing pain
has climbed across my bigger vein
and has stopped in there
and my blood grew thick and granulose
my heart went empty and imposed
me a sudden death
in my nursing bed

my son i rarely ever met
has flown in from wherever is he lives in
he brought along his gormless child
that never spoke and never smiled, just sat there
on my chair
and my daughter ran up all the stairs
and held my hand so tight in theirs
that i couldn’t breathe
and my loving wife just loved me less
with every minute she caressed my falling hair
and my dying stare

then they dressed me all in blackened clothes
and stretched my back until it crackled
they closed the lids upon my eyes
and then upon the box where lies my body
nobody
even cried a single tear for me
they dumped me on the ground and feared
for my saddened ghost
so i claw upon my coffin walls
of velvet as my body falls in a pit of stone
in a muted moan

so reclined in shape so selfless
i defy my oath of silence
for the one time
that once you curse my wretched name
you’ll know that still i loved you all the same. RC


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “yet untitled jared's poem number one”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger