oh sulking mountain, make me rise above myself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



já estás a abusar
...
é
...
o que escreve bem sou eu, não és tu
...
é
...
tears of god : jared faren


the white sky, the black clouds / the tears of god come raining down / upon my face from in my soul / the dark, the fear, i take my role // the fallen trees and barren sea / the dust of man raging wildly / into my skin i feel it sting / my bone, my blood, my meat i leave // take my tears / don't let me cry / oh sulking mountain / make me rise / above myself / until i fly / above the trees / of weeping leaves // the cold soul, the dark eyes / the body burns to ashes dried / upon the shore, the sea she cries / the winds and sand and stone allied // the wet blaze, the water dry / the bloody tears of all mankind / down the cheeks of every soul / the dust and ash, the ebb and flow // take my tears / don't let me cry / oh sulking mountain / make me rise / above myself / until i fly / above the trees / of weeping leaves // the cold soul, the dark eyes / the body burns to ashes dried / into my skin i feel it sting / my bone, my blood, my meat i leave // take my tears / don't let me cry / oh sulking mountain / make me rise / above myself / until i fly / above the trees / of weeping leaves // the white sky, the black clouds / the tears of god come raining down


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “oh sulking mountain, make me rise above myself”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger