(the decemberists : the engine driver), [the zeitgeist tapes]" /> (the decemberists : the engine driver) | [the zeitgeist tapes]" />



(the decemberists : the engine driver)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



:
i'm an engine driver / on a long run, on a long run / would i were beside her / she's a long one, such a long one // and if you don't love me let me go / and if you don't love me let me go // i'm a county lineman / on the high line, on the high line / so will be my grandson / there are powerlines in our bloodlines // and if you don't love me let me go / and if you don't love me let me go // and i am a writer, writer of fictions / i am the heart that you call home / and i've written pages upon pages / trying to rid you from my bones / my bones / my bones // i'm a money lender / i have fortunes upon fortunes / take my hand for tender / i am tortured, ever tortured // and if you don't love me let me go / and if you don't love me let me go // and i am a writer, writer of fictions / i am the heart that you call home / and i've written pages upon pages / trying to rid you from my bones / i am a writer, i am all that you have hoped on // and i've written pages upon pages / trying to rid you from my bones / my bones / my bones // (and if you don't love me let me go) / and if you don't love me let me go / (and if you don't love me let me go) / and if you don't love me let me go
:
[MP3] The Decemberists - The Engine Driver


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “(the decemberists : the engine driver)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger