song #1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Há duas coisas que eu não consigo hoje,
um, fazer uma série de desenhos de um bocado de metal com pernas,
dois, decidir-me de ponho aqui ainda hoje uma frase do Niles, e
afinal são três
três, parar de ouvir a A Rose That Needs Some Water de Rufus Wainwright,
(sintam-se na liberdade de a sacar no eMule que ele só a canta ao vivo)
mas hoje fica aqui a letra de outra música dele. RC

One Man Guy por Rufus Wainwright,

People will know when they see this show the kind of a guy I am
They'll recognize just what I stand for and what I just can't stand
They'll perceive what I believe in and what I know is true
And they'll recognize I'm a one man guy, always was through and through

People meditate, hey that's just great, trying to find the inner you
People depend on family and friends and other folks to pull them through

I don't know why I'm a one man guy or why I'm a one man show
But these three cubic feet of bone and blood and meat are all I love and know

'Cause I'm a one man guy in the morning, same in the afternoon
One man guy when the sun goes down, I whistle me a one man tune

One man guy, a one man guy, only kind of guy to be
I'm a one man guy, I'm a one man guy
I'm a one man guy, is me

I'm gonna bathe and shave, and dress myself, and eat solo every night
Unplug the phone, sleep alone, stay away out of sight
Sure it's kind of lonely, yeah it's sort of sick
Being your own one and only is a dirty, selfish trick

'Cause I'm a one man guy in the morning, same in the afternoon
One man guy when the sun goes down, I whistle me a one man tune
One man guy, a one man guy, only kind of guy to be
I'm a one man guy, I'm a one man guy
I'm a one man guy, is me.


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “song #1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger