20|dezembro : Patrick Wolf, [the zeitgeist tapes]" /> 20|dezembro : Patrick Wolf | [the zeitgeist tapes]" />



20|dezembro : Patrick Wolf


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



[bluebells]

Lucy, remember,
the smell of that fall,
the fires of fungus,
and the rotting leaves,
I fell off the wagon,
into your arms,
into this long month of sundays,
you were my husband,
my wife,
my heroine,
now this is our final December,
now deep in a forest,
losing all thought of spring,
and nothing can help me remember,

And I'm going nowhere fast,
A darker day has hold at last,
deep in a dream,
I set the converse to spinning,
and your love has come too late,
I wait from the garden gate,
wake me up,
when the bluebells are ringing,

Now that it's over,
after all that we had,
a river runs through the rafters,
down, down, down,
so leave me sleeping,
dreaming only of spring,
and a phone rings out and I remember,

But I'm going nowhere fast,
A darker day has hold at last,
deep in a dream,
I set the converse to spinning,
and your love has come too late,
now wave to the garden gate,
wake me up,
when the bluebells are ringing,

Ringing,
ringing out,
ringing,
when I hear them ringing, my love,
when I hear them ringing,
(ringing)

[in The Magic Position, by Patrick Wolf, 2007.]


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “20|dezembro : Patrick Wolf

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger