por ti


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



just smile
ok
try that for me
smile
go outside look at the sky
/
it's black
starless
possibly raining
/
then go stand in the rain
throw one arm in the air and dance around like no one is watching
do the rain dance
trust me
it makes you feel amazing
laugh at yourself
go dance in the rain damnit!
let the rain wash the tears you cry down your face
laugh
smile
realize this world isn't as big as you think it is
for all you know someone else could be standing out in the rain dancing with one arm in the air
next time i talk to you i want to hear about your rain dance
and i don't want it to be some fictional story
/
you do realize it will be hard for me to stop bothering you, don't you?
/
i don't want you to stop bothering me
i never said to stop bothering me
not that you bother me
but i don't want you to stop talking to me
/
i need you too
bye
/
ouch
/
what?
/
don't just leave it like that
we'll talk again
whether you like it or not
:)
have fun in the rain
for me
please
seriously


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “por ti”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger