[roth TDA 38-39]


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



:
I feel anxious unless I speak to her on the phone every day, and then I feel anxious after we've spoken. Women who in the past demanded regular calls, telephoning back and forth like that, I'd invariably gotten rid of - and now it was I demanding it of her: the daily fix by phone. Why do I flatter her when we speak? Why don't I stop telling her how perfect she is? Why do I always feel I'm saying the wrong thing to this girl? I'm unable to make out what she makes of me, what she makes of anything, and my confusion causes me to say things that sound false or exaggerated to my ear, so I hang up full of silent resentment toward her. But when the rare day passes that I'm able to discipline myself enough not to speak to her, not to call her, not to flatter her, not to sound false, not to resent what she unknowingly does to me, it's worse. I can't stop doing anything I'm doing, and everything I'm doing leaves me upset.
(...)
The experience of her is too strong.


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “[roth TDA 38-39]”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger