made in alaska


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



- By the way, were you really made in Alaska?
- I was.
- Hmmmmm. Always been quite intrigued by that place.
- Really? Why?
- Always seemed to me just a big icecube that someone forgot not quite sure where. Always wondered why the US wanted that thing at the end of nowhere... is there any oil?
- Is that a serious question? Or a sarcastic one? [Haha]
- Now that I think of it I think I associate oil with Alaska. But yeah, Bush sucks and so on.
- Yes, Alaska has a ton of oil fields. My father actually works on one of them.
- Trs, going to Alaska to get oil... and I think it's cold when I fill up my car tank at 7am.
- [Lol] It's so cold where my dad works that when you throw a cup of coffee in the air it freezes before it hits the ground.
- Well, don't do it then. See, as I've never lived in an icecube I can't say if you're bullshitting me or not.
- No, it's true. Temperatures in the negative 60's. And colder. It's not uncommon.
- OK, I can't see anything that looks like a place where people live. Not even in the good part of it. [Trs], the good part of Alaska is called Canada.
- Exactly. [Haha]


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “made in alaska”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger