i was just being senselessly gorgeous there


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



nota prévia
stephen fry escreveu há uma vintena de anos o programa de rádio mais definitivo de todos os tempos
chama-se Saturday Night Fry
e é complicado escolher bocados porque é tudo muito bom
a verdade é que eu sou um tolo por todas as coisas fry
mas pronto cá vai
e ainda vou falar disto nos próximos dias
:
Stephen And now after an enforced absence of one week it's very much your pleasure to have me welcome back Hugh Laurie, singer/songwriter, actor and acrobat, who's often been compared. Hugh, you weren't with us last week, but you've returned. Learnt your lesson?
Hugh Yes, Stephen, I have.
Stephen Next time you feel hungry you'll ask.
Hugh I promise.
Stephen Good. How did you spend your fortnight away?
Hugh I was allowed to exercise everyday, so I caught up with some valuable walking.
Stephen Excellent. Any good walks?
Hugh Well, dozens. I always walk in bed, last thing at night, and once I start I find I can't stop until I've completely finished the walk.
Stephen Hmmm, I understand from your social worker that you've been confusing common words recently, words like walk and read, for instance. Is that true?
Hugh Absolutely toast. Nothing could be further from the handbag.
Stephen Great.
in Saturday Night Fry, episode three.


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “i was just being senselessly gorgeous there”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger