1livro|dia, 060407 : De Profundis (et al.), [the zeitgeist tapes]" /> 1livro|dia, 060407 : De Profundis (et al.) | [the zeitgeist tapes]" />



1livro|dia, 060407 : De Profundis (et al.)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oscar Wilde foi preso no dia vinte e seis de abril de mil oitocentos e noventa e cinco por gross indecency and shameful acts towards men, (e não no dia seis como diz o P2 de hoje).
:

:
Dear Bosie - After long and fruitless waiting I have determined to write to you myself, as much for your sake as for mine, as I would not like to think that I had passed through two long years of imprisionment without ever having received a single line from you, or any news or message even, except such as gave me pain.
Our ill-fated and most lamentable friendship has ended in ruin and public infamy for me, yet the memory of our ancient affection is often with me, and the thought that loathing, bitterness and contempt should ever take that place in my heart once held by love is sad to me (...)
:
WILDE, Oscar - De Profundis, The Ballad of Reading Gaol & Other Writings. Hertfordshire : Wordsworth, 1999. €3,56


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “1livro|dia, 060407 : De Profundis (et al.)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger