song #2, ou A Long Album About Everything


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



E pronto. Acabou a primeira parte das gravações do próximo disquito de Neil Hannon. O Neil abalou agora para Dublin para passar o Natal e em Janeiro vai voltar a estúdio para gravar as vozes e fazer as misturas e mais uma série de coisas que os músicos de qualidade e os seus técnicos fazem quando estão em estúdio. Pelos corredores do estúdio
(porque aquele estúdio é em forma de corredores, o que dificulta muito o acto de encaixar um piano de cauda)
chama-se ao próximo álbum A Long Album About Everything, porque se há outro CD que Neil também gravou as live foi o A Short Album About Love de há uns anos. E que tal uma música desse CD para aquecer um bocadinho o coração?, hein? Escolhi esta. RC

If I were you por The Divine Comedy,

If I were you I'd look at me and fail to see the things I see in you
(If I were you)
And if I were you I wouldn't let the shit you get from me get the better of you
(If I were you)
Don't you ever wonder why I could never make you cry?

Well, if I were you I'd ride away
To a pasture new where I could graze on the grass
So succulent and sweet
If I were you, I'd be through with me

If I were you I wouldn't need to always read the magazines that I do
(They make me blue)
So if I were you I'd make the break before I take my frustrations out on you
(Just break on through)
Don't you ever, in your dreams take a lover and make her scream?

Well, if I were you I'd ride away
To a pasture new where I could graze on the grass
So succulent and sweet
If I were you, I'd be through with me

Well, if I were you I'd ride away
To a pasture new where I could graze
On the green, green grass
Of virgin country
I'd live real fast and die real young
You see, if I were you I'd end my days
In a field of stupid sheep just grazing the grass
So succulent and sweet
If I were you, I'd be through with me.


0 pessoas acharam bem comentar “song #2, ou A Long Album About Everything”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Hoje


01|dezembro|2006

The many faces of robert webb.
Isso do ricardinho acabou.

(Rufus Wainwright | Rules and Regulations
> from Release the Stars)



A ler Frost de Thomas Bernhard e ouvir e a ver coisas que se fôssemos aqui a pô-las todas havíamos de chegar atrasados a sítios onde temos horas para chegar.

Já se disse

O que se disse em

Links


Creative Commons License
Os textos publicados neste blog, devidamente assinalados com a firma RC, estão licenciados sob uma Licença Creative Commons.

Powered by Blogger